Cheat Your Way Thin Review - Pros and Cons
The Cheat Your Way Thin program is a diet and fitness plan which is based on the principle of cheating as a way to induce long term and sustainable weight loss. The program was created by Joel Marion, a well know trainer and nutrition expert who is known for creating unusual methods to help people shed fat fast. In this article, I'd like to go over some of the pros and cons of this diet, but first, let me give the background of how it works...
In Cheat Your Way Thin, Joel has found a way to help maintain a high metabolism during the diet by allowing you to overeat on your favorite foods every week.
Cheat Your Way Thin works in the following manner: for the first six days of each week, you eat to produce a calorie deficit. Some days are lower in caloris and carbs than others so you should expect some variety in what and how you eat. The 7th day is all about enjoying your favorite foods even if this includes dishes which would not normally be found in a diet such as pizza, burgers, or ice-cream. These foods, Joel Marion found, if eaten in a strategic manner within the framework of a diet can actually lead to faster, easier, and longer lasting weight loss.
This has physical and psychological benefits as being able to eat what you like on occasion while losing weight, makes any diet plan that much easier to stick to for as long as you need.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Cheat Your Way Thin:
- Testimonials of Cheat Your Way Thin are highly positive with many people reporting an impressive weight loss.
- This is an affordable program that you can begin immediately as it is downloaded to your computer.
- Being able to eat what you like once a week is a great benefit and makes the diet much more enjoyable.
- Comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
- Allows for variety of food choices.
- You need to have self-control over yourself and how you eat to be able to do this diet right as the Cheat Day on which you eat what you want may lead to overeating unless you're careful.
- There are reports that it takes longer than expected to get replies from the diet's support staff.
For more on this program visit Cheat Your Way Thin Review
For some important questions and answers about this diet visit Joel Marion Reviews Questions and Answers
John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. He now runs a weight loss forum and publishes a diet and fitness newsletter.